BPLA has a flat rate plan: each vacation home has its own rate.
Click here for a link to check availability and rates. For last minute bookings (3 days out) please contact BPLA during office hours.
Don’t hesitate to call 1-800-222-3131 with any questions or concerns.
2019 Monthly Rates (April through November) for Participating Units
- 2 BEDROOM Starting at
- 3 BEDROOM Starting at
- 4 BEDROOM Starting at
- 5 BEDROOM Starting at
- 6 BEDROOM Starting at
|Additional Monthly Charges|
|Security Deposit – one months rent
Heat – 15% of rental charges (Apr, May,Sep, Oct, Nov)
Air Conditioning – 10% of rental charge (Jun, July, Aug)
Cleaning – Departure cleaning and laundry costs
Pet Fee – $50 per stay. Must be staying in pet friendly home.
- Deposit policy: A valid credit card is required to confirm booking. The credit card will be charged for the first deposit, which is 50% of the total stay. The final balance will be due according to the stated payment schedule.
- $35 Non-refundable Administrative Booking Fee charged at time of booking.
- Please add 11% sales & lodging tax on all lodging rates.
- Pets accepted in some vacation homes with a $50 per stay pet fee. Ask a Vacation Planner for more information.
- Cancellation Policy: A $30 cancellation fee will be charged for all cancellations made more than 30 days PRIOR to the scheduled arrival date in addition to the non-refundable Administrative Booking Fee. Cancellations made 30 days or less prior to the arrival date will result in a forfeiture of the first and final deposits per the stated payment schedule.
- All vacation homes are non-smoking. If you are a smoker, we ask that you please restrict your smoking to outside areas only and properly and safely dispose of cigarette butts.
- Check-in time after 4:00 pm. Check-out time 10:00 am.
- Credit card required at check-in to ensure against damages. Peace of Mind Damage Waiver is available. Ask a Vacation Planner for more information.
- Visa, Mastercard, & Discover cards accepted, personal checks welcome.
- Some lifts may not be in operation during your stay. BPLA is not responsible for area trail operations (including ski resorts and snowmobile trails). No refunds or adjustments will be made for trail closures, including those reservations for slope-side homes.
- Guests are responsible for any damage, loss or injury.
- All prices subject to change.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this information; however, it is not guaranteed. It is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice.