COVID-19 Safety Measures
Here at Big Powderhorn Lodging we acknowledge that our guest’s and employee’s health is an important concern and we focus on the well-being of everyone. We want to share our key points of action so that you can relax and enjoy your vacation in the beautiful Northwoods.
BPLA’s safety measures:
- Enhanced cleaning of high touched surfaces and vacation homes using EPA-approved antibacterial and disinfecting products.
- Provide contact-less check in and out.
- Continue to offer assistance to our guests through calls, email and social media.
We ask our guests to:
- Follow CDC guidelines such as social distancing and frequently washing your hands.
- Avoid others who are sick and stay home if feeling ill.
Our office is open in the event you have a question, issue or emergency:
We ask that our guests follow social distancing procedures, however in the event of an issue we are here to help. Please contact us by phone first and we would be happy to answer any questions or issues you may have: (800)-222-3131. Our limited office hours are: Monday-Friday 9am-3pm. If you are not able to call during office hours please leave a message and we will contact you as soon as possible.