There are great events and festivals happening year round in the Western Upper Peninsula.
Tuesday Night MTN Bike Rides starting at 6:00pm
DATE STARTING PLACE
- July 9th Sunday Lake Park
- July 16th Winman Trail Head
- July 23rd
- July 30th Copper Peak Parking Lot
- August 6th Wolverine Parking Lot
- August 13th Winman Trail Head
- August 20th Copper Peak
- August 27th Cold Iron Brewery
- September 3rd Winman Trail Head
- September 10th Apple Fest Eversons House
- September 17th Wolverine Parking Lot
- September 24th Depot Park Ironwood
Street bike rides every Wednesday evening starting at 6:30 pm leaving from different locations check schedule as to where ride will start also check website as there will be updates. Rides last around 90 minutes and cover 8 to 15 miles depending on the ride. Road bikes, Mt. bikes, cruiser bikes everybody is welcome. Rides are casual you go at your own pace, we wait for everyone . We also have weekend group rides to different locations this are longer events from 18 to 30 + miles rides still casual still fun.
- July 10th Bank Club Hurley start time 6:30 pm.
- July 17th Festival Ironwood 6:30 pm.
- July 24th Cold Iron Brewing in Ironwood start time 6:30 pm.
- July 28th ride from M & N intersection to St Germain and back.
- July 31st Spyders Hurley 6:30 pm.
- August 7th Don & GG’s in Ironwood start time 6:30 pm.
- August 11th ride from Manitowish Waters to Boulder Junction and back 30-mile ride all on paved trail.
- Time Change to 6:00 pm start time starting August 15th.
- August 14th Bessemer VFW start time 6:00 pm.
- August 21st Rigonis Bar Ironwood start time 6:00 pm.
- August 25th ride from Mercer to Manitowish Waters and back 20-mile ride.
- September 4th Bessemer VFW start time 6:00 pm.
- September 8th ride from Bayfield to Madeline island and back using ferry to get to Island for 20-mile ride on Island
- Fall Cider Ride Everson’s House date not set yet.
Help fight cancer — it’s everywhere.
Participate in the annual Judy’s Ride for cancer — decorate your vehicle and yourself and visit 8 establishments for a Poker Run Stamp. Best 5 card hand wins half the pot. Each participant pays $10 entry fee. Participants must return to Do Drop In by 5 pm on Saturday, July 13 to draw hand. Food will be available. Join in the silent auction and purchase 50/50 tickets.
All proceeds will be donated to local cancer patients and the Hope House in Marshfield.Music by Lake Effect Band @ 6:00 pm.
Hide Away Bar
Do Drop In